You are a leader and a pioneer. You want to be on the cutting edge of innovation, managing infrastructure that’s running applications that matter.
You are a builder. You’re smart and gets things done. You’re passionate about automation and efficiency. It’s more than just a hobby, it’s a passion. You want your time and effort to go to a meaningful cause you can believe in.
We Know Training is looking for a full-time DevOps Developer to join our Platforms team. An ambitious and talented systems wrangler looking for their next full-time gig. The successful candidate will maintain and grow our AWS infrastructure and provide operational support for the services hosting our online training platform, RapidLMS, and its surrounding ecosystem of applications. We’re a collaborative and innovative team, looking for someone who wants to contribute to a platform that has a huge impact in the world of regulated and credentialed training.
If that sounds like your thing, apply now. Please include a brief cover letter with your resume.
DevOps & Automation
- Maintain, update, and grow our existing infrastructure.
- Automate recurring tasks to streamline internal workflows and maintain compliance.
- Assist platform developers in configuring new applications in our cluster.
- Automate system access and other audits.
- Ensure backup and other disaster recovery systems are in place, working, and tested.
- Develop systems and alerting around log analysis.
- Perform cost analysis on AWS systems and recommend infrastructure changes.
- Document infrastructure systems for compliance and informational purposes.
- Manage security testing (automated and manual) for infrastructure and platforms.
- Apply compliance standards to infrastructure via configuration and related tasks.
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and update metrics/alerts for infrastructure systems.
- Be available for infrastructure related issues in off hours (on-call rotation).
- 2-5 years experience managing production infrastructure systems.
- Experience using Docker and DockerHub in production is required.
- Experience using AWS services (EC2, S3, Route53, IAM, RDS, etc.) is required. AWS certification an asset.
- Experience using Terraform (or other Infrastructure as Code tool) to manage infrastructure.
- Experience with compliance frameworks an asset (SOC2, CSA STAR, PCI, etc.).
- Confidence troubleshooting production networked systems.
- Experience running Linux for personal and professional/production use.
- Experience running and administering Windows systems (IIS, AD) an asset.
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL.
- A need to fix things before they break.
- A strong desire to optimize and automate.
Why join We Know Training?
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are fast-moving and growth-oriented company, with an aggressive 10-year outlook. Your teammates here will be creative, smart, and curious, and your career trajectory here will have almost limitless growth potential.
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits, with Life, Disability and other insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off program
- Work from home opportunities
- Competitive bonuses
- Casual dress environment
- Fun company culture
- Subsidized bus passes
- Growth potential