Your web programming skills coupled with your ability to systematically tackle problems makes you a creative genius!
You are flexible and are able to effectively and efficiently manage a change in client priorities and requirements.
Your excellent verbal and written communication skills allow you to work collaboratively within a team and in an independent setting.
You think that beautifully commented code is normal and witty, yet functional commit messages are cool.
- Follow instruction and visual designs to create and test project specific web themes or templates using web standards and best practices
- Implement the graphic designer’s Photoshop mock-ups using web standards and best practices
- Assist other developers with the use of interaction and web templates
- Use a methodical and systematic work style with consistent attentiveness to defined standards, policies, and practices
- Communicate the need for changes to existing standards, policies, and practices as needed
- Implement scripted content within the development environment as prescribed
- Provide consultation on technical implementations and suggest new, innovative ways to present content in an engaging, useful way
- Integrate design mock-ups into a mobile responsive framework (Adapt Framework)
- Develop and test new eLearning activities and interactions
- Maintain interaction and navigation code base and propose to the Development Manager any updates as necessary to keep up-to-date with current software and standards
- Manage time, resources and priorities to meet quality standards, project timelines, and learning outcomes; communicating with PM throughout
- Successful completion of a relevant educational program.
- Portfolio of relevant related work
- Expertise in a variety of development environments
- Experience with Git version control and platforms like GitHub, Gitlab, and BitBucket.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to be adaptable to clients’ needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Very high attention to detail and precise nature is essential
- Strong troubleshooting skills for both mobile and desktop front end development
- Experience with the Adapt Framework and Adapt Authoring Tool would be a nice to have
- Experience with web templating like Handlebars.js or similar would be a nice to have
Why join We Know Training?
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are fast-moving and growth-oriented company, with an aggressive 10-year outlook. Your teammates here will be creative, smart, and curious, and your career trajectory here will have almost limitless growth potential.
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off program
- Work from home opportunities
- Competitive bonuses
- Casual dress environment
- Free coffee
- Fun company culture
- Subsidized bus passes
- Growth potential