CannSell Survey Giveaway Rules (the “Giveaway”)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL GIVEAWAY DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE GIVEAWAY RULES (THE “GIVEAWAY RULES”).
- The Giveaway begins on September 27 at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on October 10 at 11:59 PM EST (the “Giveaway Period”).
- The Giveaway is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of CannSell (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Giveaway you must:
- Complete the CannSell demographic and opinion survey sent via email on September 27 (the “Survey”).
- Submit your completed Survey by October 10 at 11:59 PM EST.
- You will receive one (1) Entry in the Giveaway when you complete the Survey in accordance with these Rules.
LIMIT (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ACCOUNT DURING THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Account to participate in the Giveaway. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once during the Giveaway Period, then all your Entries will be void. Use of any automated system to submit Entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SURVEY ANSWERS MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
5) On October 11 at approximately 10:00 AM EST, sixteen (16) eligible entrants will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6) Before being declared a winner: The selected entrants will be contacted by email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply by email within three (3) business days of notification.
If a selected entrant cannot be contacted by email within three (3) business days, then he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
7) There will be 16 prizes in total, amount to approximately $3,000 in retail values. These prizes will include:
- One (1) $250 Amazon Gift Card
- Five (5) $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- Ten (10) CannSell Expert Courses
NOTE: Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
8) By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to abide by these Giveaway Rules. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Giveaway are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
9) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Giveaway in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Giveaway as contemplated by these Giveaway Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
10) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to – 4 – the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Giveaway; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Giveaway; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Giveaway in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Giveaway will be the Giveaway server machine(s).
11) Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Giveaway, or any other methods not authorized by these Giveaway Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future Giveaways and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
16) Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Giveaway; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Giveaway judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Giveaway judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Giveaway.
17) In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry.