Training is perhaps the most important investment an organization will make. At least, that’s what 68 per cent of your employees think.
Great training is a key differentiator for retaining talent, boosting productivity, optimizing business results, and delivering higher profit margins. It’s even more critical when it comes to regulated industries, where a high standard of professionalism is non-negotiable.
Despite its importance, many organizations aren’t resourced properly to deliver a strong training program. Faced with this resource gap, many turn to an off-the-shelf LMS software that will cover the basics, but may be more of a stop-gap measure than a true value generator.
So what’s the alternative? Rather than a basic software or side-of-the-desk in-house solution, we recommend working with a training partner.
A training partner provides a fully-managed training solution – they handle everything for you, from instructional design to online training technology, and from bilingual customer support to advice on scaling and monetizing your course content. They gain a robust understanding of your business needs, gaps, and goals, and work hand in hand to deliver measurable business impacts and generate big wins.
Benefits of a partnership approach
- It’s strategic. Work with experts in training for regulated industries, who understand your needs and provide elevated solutions to meet them.
- It’s full-service. Deliver your training programs without the hassle, by relying on our fully-managed suite of training solutions.
- It’s success-driven. Evolve beyond an out-of-the-box LMS by working with an e-commerce training partner who is fully invested in scaling and optimizing your success.
How does a training partnership work?
There are a few different models for a training partnership, depending on your unique position and needs. At We Know Training, we work with many of our partners under a revenue-share model – but we also pursue the other models below.
- Revenue-share model. We work with regulators, associations, non-profits and others where standards are high and training has to meet complex needs and compliance requirements. We’re at the intersection where experts meet – our training experts will take your subject matter expertise, and translate it into profitable, engaging online learning experiences that truly set you apart.
- Acquisitions. Sometimes, our partners are such a great fit that they decide to join the WKT family. We’ve acquired and added several high-potential brands to our ecosystem, and we’ve seen them supercharge their success and achieve massive growth under the WKT umbrella.
- New ventures. Beyond our partners and acquisitions, some of our brands were actually built from the ground up to close a market gap. We’re experienced in market research, brand-building, and successfully launching new brands to market. We love turning intelligent ideas into high-performing new ventures – and we’re always on the lookout for the next great opportunity.
Are you ready to get a better return on your training investment? Get in touch today!